Thursday 29 May 2014

Brain Teaser 5/29/2014

How Old Did You Say?



1. "My grandson is about as many days as my son is weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 140 years. Can you tell me my age in years?"



2. If you reverse the digits of my age, you have the age of my son. A year ago, I was twice his age. How old are we both now?



3. Soon little Freddie will celebrate his tenth birthday. In 11 years Freddie will reach half the average age of his parents. His mother is only 17 years older than her son. How old are Freddie's father and mother.

Solution

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Amazon Books - Enjoy a good read!





from A Daily Brain Teaser http://ift.tt/1pmNrwQ

3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment