Thursday 23 January 2014

just the way I see things.. #7: there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. just can't help but wonder if its a train coming my way/

I have decided that it does me no good to turn myself inside out trying to figure out what nightmare they are going to lay at my feet next… I can only deal with whats in front of me..

So they take away everything I ever earned, so I lose my house… So I’m crippled for life,,, I can manage.. its the attitude that they have no responsibility for what happened that really burns my gourd.. You would think I am asking them to pay for my mistakes instead of their own.. I never asked to be crippled, never asked to have my foot mutilated..Now when I ask them to compensate me for my loss, they act like I’m off my rails or something.. can you believe that they are using the things I write here to prove that I’m not disabled.. I have five doctors saying that I am… been on Morphine everyday for over ten years because of it.. but I must be faking.. because I can build something in a month that should only take three or four days… I can only work for an hour or so on a good day, then I have to sit.. take a bunch of pain meds and sit… then maybe a few hours later I can go back to the shop and do another hour.. that’s a good day…

Just totally fed up with all the red tape and bull sh… that goes with this..its no wonder people go off and start shooting folks.. I am not asking for baseball player money or nothing, just give me back what I’ve lost and I will be fine.. nothing more nothing less… that’s all I want.. But I guess that to much to ask.. why should I have a house… or a nice truck… or anything… who am I to expect these things.. somebody that worked and earned them on his own until they were taken away.. that’s who..I am not bitter, I am pissed off… that not right.. I am PISSED OFF>>

that’s better.. So I guess even though I see a light at the end of the tunnel, still not convinced its not them, headed full blast in my direction with a steam engine full of crap for me to deal with.. getting to the point I would just like to go away and leave it all behind… money or no money.. lost everything anyway… son of a …........................... here I go getting all wound up again.. Sorry I have to vent somewhere.. and I know they like to read what I put up here.. so read this and realize that your dealing with someones life… its not about the numbers to me.. its about not being able to have another pain free day for the rest of my life.. its about all the things I’ve lost with my grandkids because of it.. its all the things I had accomplished in my life that you stole from me.. that is what this is about.. So just play your games with someone else, I am taking my ball and going home..

PAPA>>>>



http://ift.tt/SO893d

No comments:

Post a Comment