Monday 24 December 2012

Old fashioned marble game - plans



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/topics/44617

Good afternoon & Seasons Greetings to all. This is my first attempt to communicate via the Lunberjocks forum, so would appreciate your patience. I am looking for plans for an ‘old fashioned marble game’ that my wife promised my grandson I would build for Christmas; our celebration is yet 5 days away. The design that I am looking for has 2 upright channels, connected by 4+ sloped horizontal channels, which empty into a box at the bottom. Drop the marble in the top channel and it zig-zags to the bottom. I know that this is very a very basic project, but I would appreciate some dimensions, sketch, etc. Thanks in advance for any response….





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment