Monday 24 December 2012

My First Project



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/76298

My First Project


Greetings All,


After my retirement I needed something to occupy my time. As a retired plastics engineer, I decided to follow along the lines into woodworking. After setting up shop, which I am still working on, I tackled a step stool that my wife has asked for many times(saves me from getting off the couch from football game watching to reach something for her in the kitchen).

I made the steps from our oak hardwood floor leftovers. The sides and supports are from poplar. Finished with teak oil and polished with Liberon wax.

I can now stay focused on the game and let my wife do the climbing(she is happy and isn’t that what it’s all about!).





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment