Friday 19 October 2012

Sideboard Complete



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/72973

Sideboard Complete


Soooo I think this is called a sideboard. I have called it a great many things. Overall I am pretty pleased with it. It has soft close drawer slides and weighs about 900lbs. The center drawers are almost 4ft. I did this because we need the storage. My home has a lot of living space but not much storage. I also wanted to make sure all those games fit because I could not stand seeing them on shelves. The top drawer has a nested drawer in it and you can see pics of it. Works pretty slick.


I think I will do a blog on the drawer slides. Being my only experience is with this brand of slides I can only speak to them.


I still am considering flocking the drawer bottoms. My next project is a shelving unit that matches the style and design of the side board and will hang on the wall above it.








Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment