Friday 3 January 2014

Some may consider this religious...I don't.

But then maybe I do. Even politics could be involved. Anyway, I was sooooo happy to see Alabama get their butts beat last night. I have always considered the SEC a puffed bunch and Alabama even more so. Here’s why.

If you look at the ‘bama schedule you’ll see they have two kinds of opponents, chumps and other SEC teams. If you are even a little bit good with that kind of schedule then how can you not only lose two games maybe one. If you’re a little better than good then you might even go undefeated. I mean what kind of test is Central State of the Divine. Do they even have a team?

Last night Alabama met a team that could play. I won’t even start to discuss Ohio State and the “tough” schedule they’ve had to get to 20 or 30 victories in a row. I even think one of their games was against a JC team that took them to the last minute to beat. Oh my!

Some people from ‘bama consider football as a religion. I don’t so forgive me if you do and please don’t accuse me of breaking my resolution… :-)



http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/lumberjocks-topics?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

No comments:

Post a Comment