Tuesday 2 April 2013

Wooden Puzzles of your Dreams

I got dragged off to another site today and wasted too much time browsing their wooden puzzles. Then it occurred to me, other than Gene’s many games and a variety of nail puzzles, Are there any puzzle makers here on LJ? Do they socialize with regular woodworkers?


I am very fascinated with puzzles, but I’m not much good at solving them. I do have a keen desire to want to know how they are constructed, but the information seems to be as tight of a secret as a magician’s illusions.


One thing I have noticed though, is that the puzzle makers sure seem to have great skills in building what they build. So are there any LJ puzzle makers out there? And are you willing to share any of the workings and techniques in your builds?


Here’s a simple Box puzzle that I’ll get started with:



https://s3.amazonaws.com/ljimg/mknmzcw.jpg



Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment