Friday 8 February 2013

Ultimate table game 3 games in 1



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/79293

Ultimate table game 3 games in 1


This is a game that started off as just a round puzzle. I then had to make a box for it. The box then evolved into a fancier box with the feet added. I didn’t like the way it looked after the feet were added so I added the Peg game after I found the pattern in one of the wood magazines. I then decided I needed a place to put peg and made the box for them. The lids on the boxes are held on with magnets. I needed something for the other side and decided to make it Tic Tac Toe. Well I needed another box for those pieces to. After that the whole box was filled up and no more games could be added. The two lids are held together with magnets as well. This again started out as just a puzzle for a coworker’s mother. Well it never made it to her because my coworker liked it so much he kept it. The good news is his mother never knew this was even being made. It was fun to come up with this and I may make another for myself. Thanks for looking and enjoy.





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment