Friday 15 February 2013

The Wood Thief



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/BonnieBartay/blog/34545



The Wood Thief – Maggie

This past weekend, I realized I was being robbed by the wood thief. I began several new projects for clients and friends. One piece in particular, has a significant amount of very small pieces of wood. Each piece is cut out, sanded, and put together like a jig saw puzzle. I turned around to do some sanding and when I came back to my work bench, I notice one of my pieces that I had just completed was missing. After looking under my workbench and around the area, I determined that I must have done something with it and redid the piece. I came back a few moments later and another piece was missing.

To continue reading, please visit www.cmobleydesigns.com





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment