Saturday 26 January 2013

PortablePastimes #5: BUSY, BUSY!!



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/clieb91/blog/34174

Hey All, since we have been accepted to the March 2nd show the shop has been become a very busy place. First order of business has been to build a number of my peg games and come up with a few new designs as well to add to inventory. I have almost all of them printed, Now I have to find a decent day to be abel to use the garage and spray them before drilling out something like a half a million holes, well may not that many but it is going to be a lot.


Prepped wood-


Printed and sanded-


Once I get these done it is on to pens. I took a break from printing tonight and after doing some sanding I was able to turn a few pen bodies. Need to get and cut a number of blanks though this week so I can get a large batch prepped for turning when I get a few minutes.


Well more later.


CtL





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment