Thursday 20 December 2012

My only toy xmas gift + my first toy.



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/75991

My only toy xmas gift + my first toy.


That’s because my family is running out of young’uns. They are all growing up and want video games and cell phones! Made this totally out of pine, not sure what the pilot is, I wanted it to look like a real old time toy.

I got the plans from one of the woodworking sites – don’t remember which.

I actually had a alot of fun manufacturing each and every part. Once again, LOVE my new lathe…. just loaded up a chunk of pine and turned the fuselage, right down to the tapered tail end.

Not an earth shattering project, but more fun than a barrel of monkeys for me!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LUMBERJOCK FRIENDS.





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment