Wednesday 26 December 2012

Help with Dart Holder!



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/topics/44656

I used to play darts all the time, well the other day I dug out the old dart board and darts.

I got some 1/2 plywood for a backer board to protect the walls ” I Rent” So I’m gonna start practicing again

and my son (11) and daughter(13) is showing some interest in the game. I was looking on ebay for darts and odds and ends and came across this wooden dart holder that would hang on a wall.

My question is how could I make this or something close to it, with the limited tools I have to use.

How can I drill the holes without a drill press and with out a Kreg drilling system, I have hand drills and such!

Any help would be appreciated, I am on a tight budget and don’t have the funds to by a lot of tools.

The one pictured here is on ebay for about $44.00, I think that is way over priced.

What do you think! Thanks—Robert






Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment