Tuesday 5 July 2016

What Am I – Jul 05, 2016)

Can you guess what I am

In my physical manifestation, my figure is of a neutral hue.
As a calculation, one of me is almost certainly less than half of you.On your face, I am motionless and mute.
To describe the cold, I am complete and absolute.Of proximity, I am always of a close pitch.
For punishment, I taunt you even after I’ve put you in your ditch.

What am I?

Answer Below

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

 

A stone.

As a measurement of weight, a stone is equal to 14 pounds, or about 6.35 grams.

In phrase, something might be described as “stone-faced”, “stone cold”, or only a “stone’s throw” away.

A public stoning, which is already a cruel way to die, might seem even more imprudent when you consider its victims are laid to rest underneath a headSTONE.

The title is both a hint and a pun and so kills two birds with one stone.
Hide

 

The post What Am I – Jul 05, 2016) appeared first on Crafty Puzzles Blog.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/29Kg2bZ

No comments:

Post a Comment