Monday 1 February 2016

Today’s Daily Brain Teaser (Feb 02, 2016)

crafty puzzles daily brain teaser

One Who Yawns

I have been called a savage, a chief and oft times a leader.

Some have called me the embodiment of courage, although to a Crook I did surrender.

Where I was born, there were no enclosures.

In the end, to bring me down, it took 5000 soldiers.

As the “terror of the country”, I had a reputation of cruelty and cunning.

My tactics consisted of hitting and then running.

Many movies and stories of me were made.

The memories of me, the most famous of my people, will never fade.

People have spoken ill of me so many times it would give your throat a lump.

Yet sometimes, my name is the last word said when people make a big jump.

Now it’s time to give it a try.

Do you know my name; who am I?

Check Braingle.com for the answer.

from Braingle http://ift.tt/1RX1kk9

The post Today’s Daily Brain Teaser (Feb 02, 2016) appeared first on Crafty Puzzles.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1JUGsaH

No comments:

Post a Comment