Wednesday 18 March 2015

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Mar 19, 2015)

From The Sixth Day



On the sixth day, God made me.

Adam then was ordered to name me.



Then after quite some time, a very strong man

With God's help, tore me apart with his own hands.



Then a most unfortunate young man of the dead king

Was put in a hole filled with some brothers and me.



However, an angel of God came down into the hole,

And then our mouths were shut, and we couldn't eat the poor soul.



My next big moment was beside God's throne,

Where I stand guard with six wings of my own.



You'll most often see me in zoos and parks.

Be careful though, 'cause I could tear you apart.



What am I?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment