Saturday 17 January 2015

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Jan 18, 2015)

A Fuzzy Annoyance



A fuzzy annoyance, am I?

I just wanted a piece of the pie

But when I took a peek

You saw me and shrieked

And jumped from the ground to the sky.



You are larger than me

And still, from me, you flee

Am I really so foul

That you holler and howl

And run to get away from me?



Is it my little pink nose

Or my tail, which firmly grows?

Is it my fur

That causes the stir

Or the fact that I feed on compost?



You try to catch me with cheese

Using it as a mere tease

But when I snatch the stack

A spring goes, "WHACK!"

But I escape with expertise.



What am I?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment