Wednesday 17 December 2014

My ex wife (Holly Hosea) became involved with a corrupt San Diego policeman between….

My ex wife (Holly Hosea) became involved with a corrupt San Diego policeman between 2003 and 2004 or maybe even before that time. We were married for only 13 months when she accused me of marital rape. However, the charges were dropped by the DA because there was no physical evidence since her charges were false. Meanwhile, I was arrested and put in County Jail in the San Diego downtown facility for one day. This was a way for my ex wife to raid our public storage space down in San Ysidro, a part of San Diego, Ca. Furthermore, my ex also was able to successfully raid our community property bank account at the same day.


I filed a divorce against her and she was able to hide her assets w/o declaring her earnings or financial accounts to the Family Divorce Court. Here in lies another legal corruption of the legal system, institutional discrimination. Our judge never pursued her to declare her community property assets as I had to do. She was allowed to hide herself and her assets and go on her merry way. She has been hidden ever since. There is no statues of limitations regarding the division of community property.

My guess is that she has been residing with her corrupt San Diego Cop since our divorce took place and may even be with him today. I was her stepping stone for her to get to a higher income bracket a higher bidder.






from Crazy Facts http://ift.tt/1GRBcwB

No comments:

Post a Comment