Friday 21 November 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Nov 22, 2014)

One Lump or Many?



The following is a true story.



My friends and I were enjoying the atmosphere (and food) at an authentic English pub in town. We all ordered tea, and the barmaid brought us all our preferred variety. She passed by each of us and asked, "Would you like milk or lemon?" One of my friends simply said "Yes" and quickly poured a bit of milk and squeezed a lemon wedge into his cup. He passed the milk back to the young lady who smiled and said "I'll be right back with another cup for you, sir."



My friend was confused at first, but upon her return he was happy to have a fresh cup. What had happened to necessitate a new cup of tea?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment