Wednesday 19 November 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Nov 20, 2014)

Gift to Epimethius



I had a mistress, with beauty and grace,

With a curious hand and fair of face.

She was the first on earth, and made of clay.

I was a gift to Epimethius on their wedding day.

The Gods, they warned her to let me be.

But none of their warnings did she heed.

You see, my mistress was alone one day,

When to me her inquisitive hand did stray.

She gave you sickness, destruction, and greed,

And all of the things from which evil does feed.

But do not be angry, do not mope.

The last she gave you? It was hope.



What am I and who was my mistress?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment