Wednesday 5 November 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Nov 06, 2014)

Golden With Lacquer



Created I was, in 1841,

By someone with the name of an evil one,

He was a Belgian, living in Paris,

This man had to be very zealous.



Fourteen of me, this young man made,

Some above A, but not quite B,

With some higher than D, but lower than E,

And some that are C, and three halves above D,

That's why my popularity's so easy to see.



Golden with lacquer, I usually am,

I sometimes am used to honor Uncle Sam,



Patented I was in 1846,

I'm the one who gives some their kicks,

I'm shaped like a J - with a hook on the end,

So, can you tell what I am?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment