Saturday 6 September 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Sep 07, 2014)

Full of Keys



I'm full of keys whenever I'm made

I came about wooden when the Renaissance played



Hundreds of years later, I was divided

And two new keys to me were provided



Then in 1760, and that's forty years later

Three keys were added by Florio, Gedney, and Potter



Around the 80's of the century mentioned

I was used by Mozart and Haydn



Over the years, new keys were gained

In the 1830's, Beethoven used me to entertain



Near the end of the 1800's, or the 19th century

I was used by Brahms, Strauss, and Tchaikovsky



Now, modern renditions are made of me

Without my holes, I wouldn't be



What am I?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment