Saturday 30 August 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Aug 31, 2014)

Clean Me a Lot



One example of where you will find me,

Is many locations inside of one building.



When I'm new I'm remarkably plain,

But after first use, I'm never the same,

People clean me a lot, but I'm never like new,

The changes come off, but leave residue.



You will have seen me in your early years,

I'm definitely a tool for the eyes, not the ears,

But there is a sound that I can make,

To cause the strongest man to quake.



I feel I should give more of a clue,

But I don't want to make it too easy for you.



I may have bored you, or enthralled,

But can you tell me what I'm called?





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment