Wednesday 18 June 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Jun 19, 2014)

Business is Good



Yeah, they keep me locked up, but I guess I'm thankful, in short.

I hand out the beatings, while my neighbors import and export.

We make a good team, especially me as the muscle,

But with two dozen guards, I'm glad we never tussle.

But really, I got a lotta my own connections,

Imports, exports, with thousands collectin'.

But between us, there's really no competition,

I call it harmonizin' cause we're on the same mission.

No one is unnecessary, or, you know, too small,

The guy upstairs is the boss of it all.

He's also incarcerated, but for his good I bet it is,

Business is good, so long as we get the messages.



Question:



Who's doing the talking, and who are the other players in this riddle? (there are a total of 28, minus the narrator's connections)





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment