Friday 4 April 2014

Count the Balls Optical Illusion

For the past few days, I’ve been posting up some optical illusions that are generally cool for everyone to look at. I did this, so I could give your brains a bit of a break, because I was posting a lot of brain teaser optical illusion. Well, I hope your brain got a good bit of rest, because today I have a new brain teaser that is going to put it to the test.


Below, I’m going to post up a new brain teaser optical illusion that’s extremely simple, but it’s very effective. It’s going to be your job to count the balls in the picture. Now, that sounds fairly simple, right? Well, you’ll be surprised when you find out that 95% of people get this wrong and there’s good reason for it. Are you ready to give it a shot? Scroll down and check it out.


Count the Balls Optical Illusion






So, how many balls did you count in the image above? I’d love it if you left your answer in the comments section below. It will be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with for this one. Also, can you tell me why so many people get this one wrong?


Do you want another optical illusion that’s very similar to this one? If so, you can go count these pencils.


The post Count the Balls Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.






from Mighty Optical Illusions http://ift.tt/Pr50gh

3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment