Wednesday 30 April 2014

Brain Teaser 4/30/2014

Three Quickies For Today



1. Mary's husband's father-in-law is Mary's husband's brother's mother-in-law, and Mary's sister-in-law is Mary's brother's stepmother. How did this happen?



2. Double my number, I'm less than a score, half of my number is less than four. Add one to my double when bakers are near, days of the week are still greater, I fear. What am I?



3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Solution

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

British TV | Classic TV DVD | Blu-ray | New Releases | Pre-orders | Top TV Deals | HBO





from A Daily Brain Teaser http://ift.tt/S9yz7z

3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment