Thursday 20 March 2014

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (Mar 21, 2014)

The Two Go Together - I



Each of the sentences below use two words which are synonyms of each other, but here in these sentences, they are not used with the same meaning. Can you find the words ?



1. You cannot ______ to imagine what a _____ you gave me.



2. Service is my ______ name, you will always find me in the community _______.



3. The cook used the largest ______ to make a stew for the full compliment of the _____.



4. They agreed to meet outside the _____ of justice for their _____.



5. I know you will _____ me for this purchase, I cannot _____ you.



6. The ______ of bids for the ______ of Eros was unparalleled.





Check Braingle.com for the answer.





from Braingle's Teasers http://ift.tt/1fYO2jw

via 3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment