Friday 21 March 2014

Brain Teaser 3/21/2014

1. Eliminate all the days of the week except for one, and to be forthright about it, this day is NOT the day after Sunday or the day before Wednesday. It can't be that Saturday is tomorrow, nor can it be that Saturday was yesterday. It most certainly couldn't be two days before yesterday, and while we're at it, let's eliminate Thursday. What day is it?



2. Pronounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. I'm double, I'm single, I'm black blue and gray, I'm read from both ends, And the same either way.

Solution

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Will Shortz KenKen Puzzles





from A Daily Brain Teaser http://ift.tt/1hMIN3Y

3d wooden brain teasers from craftypuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment