Sunday 2 February 2014

Shake Your Head to Reveal the Optical Illusion



via Mighty Optical Illusions http://ift.tt/1fmlzR7

Sunday is a day that is bittersweet. I mean, you have the day off of work, which is really cool, but it sucks, because you know that tomorrow you’re going to be back at the office. Either way, I think you should enjoy the day and I’m going to help you do that with today’s amazing optical illusion. It’s rare that I come across an optical illusion that is just completely different and out of the norm. Well, today, I have an optical illusion that’s very different and I’m super stoked to share it with all of you. The object of this optical illusion is to stare at the image and shake your head back and forth until you see a picture appear. Sounds really cool, doesn’t it? Are you ready to give it a shot? If so, scroll down right now and give it a shot!


Shake Your Head to Reveal the Optical Illusion





After you looked at the picture and shook your head were you able to see the image revealing itself? If so, what did you see? Leave a comment in the comments section below and let us know what was revealed to you. If you want, you can blows your friend’s mind and share this optical illusion with them. I’m sure they will certainly get a kick out of it. I really hope you liked this optical illusion. If you did, you should rate this post by clicking on one of the star images below and letting me know what you thought about it. I value all of your feedback and it will help me improve the site.


The post Shake Your Head to Reveal the Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.



No comments:

Post a Comment