Thursday 14 November 2013

23 Lies You Tell Yourself To Feel Like A Grown-Up


“Definitely starting my diet tomorrow.”




"I'm going to wake up early and get a head start on my day."




What You Mean: I will incorporate the sound of my alarm clock into my dreams and hit snooze 30 times before being late for work.




"I'm going to wake up early and get a head start on my day."




Cartoon Network / Via rebloggy.com




"I'm definitely going to the gym after work."




What You Mean: OMG, literally 50 unexpected errands just came up that are all non-urgent but I absolutely should do immediately. Too bad about the gym, huh.




"I'm definitely going to the gym after work."




Cartoon Network / Via cartoonnetwork-.tumblr.com




"Just a couple of drinks. I need an early night tonight."




What You Mean: Come back in four hours to watch me sing "Closing Time" with this bartender, my new best friend.




"Just a couple of drinks. I need an early night tonight."




Cartoon Network / Via 2damnfunny.com








View Entire List ›












amazing 3d wooden brain teasers, go to retailer via BuzzFeed - LOL Feed http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/lies-you-tell-yourself-to-feel-like-a-grown-up

3d wooden brain teasers for you to try from Net Sauce http://netsauce.blogspot.com/2013/11/23-lies-you-tell-yourself-to-feel-like.html

No comments:

Post a Comment