Monday 22 July 2013

(More) Cutting board

(More) Cutting board


Hello everyone!

Taking advantage had to spend hours at my job waiting, I decided to lay hands on the work and prepare new cutting boards.

So one day I decided to cut many pieces without a particular purpose. After, reminiscing childhood, and go the puzzle which went something like 8 boards. From then on more everything is sand, glueing and pressing. Back sanding and finishing with bee wax.

Everything seems so simple, but:

The press I made for cutting boards had to be modified and adjusted a couple of times.

The sizing of many parts at once is complicated when the parties are not perfect in their actions.

Finally several of them use filler to cover defects that were me.

Anyway stay happy with the result (I’m still running, since only three boards finished), and wanted to show it.

More images soon!

Use Algarrobo, Pine and cedar.

Thanks for looking and any comments or suggestions are accepted.



http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/projects/411590-196x130.jpg



Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment