Tuesday 2 July 2013

amp prop guns

amp prop guns


Canopus-amps. sazh katzroy’s upgraded guns from the video game final fantasy XIII, so I’ve been told.

I have never played the game or any in the series. It took about three months of research just to find some pictures and get the size right. The client had a grainy pic from within the game and I found a pic of a to-scale toy sold in Japan with the guns by his size 12 boots. They are for a cos-play event (if you are young enough to still play video games but are too old for Halloween) (not to be taken as mean) Lucky for me the guns in the game are made of wood. People spend anywhere from $500 – $1,500 on costumes but use spray painted Nerf guns and cardboard swords, which is odd but so is everything else.

Made from oak, oak ply, poplar and various swear words with ebony wood filler from Minwax . the pic with the pink background is the final sketch-up , without this free program I would have lost money, hair and a lot of time on this, instead I just lost hair. Have never had a client so happy before



http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/projects/407271-196x130.jpg



Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment