Monday 6 May 2013

Today's Daily Brain Teaser (May 07, 2013)

What Fruits?



A different fruit (a total of twelve) is buried in every one of the following lines.



Example: A word is considered 'buried' when it can be read like P A R I S in the sentence "Grand-pa(pa ris)es at seven every morning."

Can you detect them?



Ah! If I get my good ship home

I'll find a tempting spot,

Where mayhap pleasant flowers will bloom,

And there I'll shape a charming cot.



Where bees sip nectar in each flower,

And Philomel on hawthorn rests,

I'll shape a rustic, sun-kissed bower -

A bower meet for angel guests.



Then she who lives and loves with me,

Sing our days of calm repose,

Sole monarch of the flowers will be -

For Myra is indeed a rose.





Check Braingle.com for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment