Sunday 5 May 2013

Impossible Triangle Solution GIF



via Mighty Optical Illusions http://www.moillusions.com/2013/05/impossible-triangle-animated-gif.html

Impossible Triangle Solution GIF Impossible Triangle Solution GIF More often than not, I receive emails from fans all over the world! Most of them are complimentary, thanking me for maintaining this site and expressing gratuity for regular content.


Off course, I also receive a complaint here and then (mostly addressing my English). Questions and suggestions fly in as well. One that stood out lately was a complimentary email from Agnes, where she also expressed her disappointment regarding solutions often not being included inside the articles. I have to acknowledge this, yet I’ve always felt the solution shouldn’t be handed of on a plate. In my view easy answer degrades the value of a question (or illusion in our case). Somehow I always disliked shortcuts in life. Perhaps this Spartan approach doesn’t work for some, but it certainly helps starting the conversation (comments section!). This also forces you to stop and think about the illusion for a second. After all, isn’t the feeling when you come up with the solution yourself – rewarding by itself?! Having said that, I have to admit many illusions I posted are still a mystery to me. They may appear beautiful or simple, but sometimes even I can’t see the answer. It’s one of the reasons I enjoy reading your comments so much! It’s one of the things that keep me going… Here’s a solution animation that may help with one of our latest posts ;)




Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment