Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bloomin' Spring Pens

Bloomin' Spring Pens


Well the good news is all but three of my pens have sold at the park. The better news is that they want more to sell. I am planning to work on cutting up some of the wood I have in my garage this weekend and making some pen blanks. In the meantime though I was able to make a dozen from the blanks I already had prepared. These will go in tomorrow and be up for sale by the weekend.

I also have a meeting coming up in regards to putting some of my peg games into the gift shop. I currently have two I have created just for the park and one more in the works.


Some of the woods used on these; Hydrangea, Beech, Dogwood, Thunder Plum.. not sure about the others. Did just pick up some nice red oak, walnut and cherry I am looking forward to drying out.


Thanks for looking, talk to you all soon.


CtL



http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/projects/388126-196x130.jpg



Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment