Saturday 9 March 2013

CNC Chevalet #3: Got my work cut out form me...GET IT?



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/zombolina/blog/34952

Today I thought I’d stop cutting after the second sheet in order to put the puzzle together to see what we have. Here is the front foot:



And the rest fit together so far, although I might reshape the seat once it’s glued up.



It’s fun to see all of the pockets and bolt holes being drilled in the passes before the profiles; the only thing I couldn’t do on the shopbot was the angled pocket where the back supports joins the underside of the seat. Planning on doing that on the table saw.




Having fun making some dust!


Next glueing the parts together..layer by layer, as I can’t think of another way to do it without having them slide out of alignment…unless anyone has any other ideas. :-)





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment