Sunday 27 January 2013

Jorge Gs Challenge to Me Ha ha ha What a pathetic attempt for Notoriety



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/topics/45965

Jorge Gs Challenge to Me Ha ha ha What a pathetic attempt for Notoriety


As some of you may know Jorge has been slandering me for several days. He has said that I purchased tools off my disability check which is untrue and pure slander. He then challenged me to a contest to make a marking knife. I told him why would we do a build where there was no skill involved. So he said fine lets do a box build like Stumpy and Charles did. I told him fine and that the build would have to be witnessed so he could not pass off his bosses work as his own. He balked and then later he posted a challenge against me to do this build. I am game with the same stipulation. I don’t think Jorge has ever made anything on his own. What this all comes down to is Jorge is a Jealous little man who cant make it on his own. So he needs to try to bring down others. When he was confronted by Ted about challenging me to a box build to prove his greatness he blocked me from replying this is just more defamation of character. but ted was told that I was unblocked by Jorge this is a lie. as seen here. I am not afraid of this challenge but it is pointless he hates me I hate him he likes to bring others down then claims that is what i do . I don’t slander people. I will take the challenge as long as the build is witnessed by someone I trust not to help him. see this screen shot I am blocked and he continues to get away with slander.



MY Thanks to Ted for being a man who stands up to wrongs being done to others your a gentelman.





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment