Monday 7 January 2013

Folding Cribbage Boards



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/77335

Folding Cribbage Boards


My friends and I play cribbage every day at lunch during the week while we are in Physical Therapy Graduate School. We also play on the weekends when we can as well. When my one friend bought a cheap, Chinese made board with plastic pegs and paper cards…I knew something had to be done. My other friend didn’t own a board of any sort. So after finishing my first board, I had plenty of ideas for improvements.


Before leaving for Christmas break, I asked their wives if they would finance this little project and both agreed. So I built two boards for them and delivered them as Christmas presents. I am looking forward to playing my first games on these boards!


Thanks to dannelson for the acryllic template he created to ensure great hole placement.


I made the boards hinged due to the shear size of the template, so as to make it more feasible for traveling, I used the SOSS barrel hinges for a clean look.





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment