Saturday 8 December 2012

PortablePastimes #3: Last show for the Season Done!



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/clieb91/blog/33342

Nothing overly special to note from this show. Unlike the last 3 though a large number of my games sold. It is very strange as to the diversity of he shows. Especially considering the last 3 have all been in a 5 mile radius of each other. We are happy though we paid for the table and made bit as well. so it is a good show. We decided we will be looking into at least one maybe two spring shows and then due some more next year. I am looking forward to knocking out a large run of my games over the winter so I have some stock. Each time I make them up I learn a few more tricks to make the building just a bit easier.


Hope all of you that are selling out there have been having a good season and continue to do so. I am now turning my attention to a number of Christmas gifts that need some work. Hope you all have a safe and productive season in and out of the shop.


CtL





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment