Sunday 2 December 2012

PortablePastimes #2: 3rd Show Down



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/clieb91/blog/33261

Yesterday we completed our 3rd of the 4 shows we are doing this holiday season and after a very slow start business picked up, which we were happy about that. This time around though I sold only two pens but had a run on peg games. I am going to be making more this week so I have some extra stock for next weekend’s show.

The other big switch came in the fact that we sold no crayon rolls this time but my wife took 6 orders for her tailgate checker boards. You can see a few of them here hanging over the front of the table. Not surprisingly in this area the Steelers were the first to go and she got 4 orders for them. My wife also expanded her selection of metal beaded bookmarks which had shared a tree type display with my mini pens. Since I still wanted them close I needed a new display stand. Here is what I came up with using some wood and hooks I had on hand.

2012-12-01_08-08-02_537


Our 4th and last fair of the year is this Saturday and we are again looking forward to it. We are currently discussing a local Spring fair. Has anyone out there done Spring fairs? Any feedback on them good or bad woudl be appreciated.


Thanks All


CtL








Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment