Wednesday 12 December 2012

New Fangled Workbench



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/topics/44187

I am still stuck in the “what if” stage of workbench building.


I’ve read it all 2 books by Schwarz,Schliening, the 2219 entry smackdown, you name it I’ve spent a year and a half reading it. I like Paul Sellers video blog. I really like boat man’s wedges. Many many very skilled people on here,the bike chain improvement on the leg vise, it is no wonder man has progressed so.


I am interested in hearing from longtime users (plus 6 months or more.) of this bench design.


Of all the designs it seems to be the best first bench. It seems as though John White thought of everything. Simplicity has it’s own virtue.


What do you like and what do you dislike? What would you keep and what changes and how would you change it?


Thank you in advance for any replies I lurk on here almost daily but I don’t have anything to say except WOW most of the time.


Web groups that actually make and try stuff out are just so cool.


I still can’t put jam on toast. But doggonit I better hurry up and get in the game





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment