Saturday 22 December 2012

Balancing toys for Grandson and Granddaughter



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/76139

Balancing toys for Grandson and Granddaughter


Here are balancing/stacking toys I made for a grandson and granddaughter for Christmas. If you have been watching the projects posted on Lumberjocks lately, you will recognize this toy from a post by jbschutz. My thanks to jbschutz for kindly sharing his pattern for the balancing guys. I made the balancing guys and painted them. I think look like Meeples from the board game, Carcassone, and that is the name that stuck for them at our house. I made a pair of boxes to keep the “Meeples” in with box joints. When the Meeples are stacked in their boxes, I think they look like the ancient Chinese Terracotta Warriors. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!





Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment