Sunday 21 October 2012

Texas Longhorn Cornhole Set



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/73072

Texas Longhorn Cornhole Set


Our family camping trip is coming up and they asked me to make a Cornhole Set, I didn’t have the correct size ply on hand so I decided to make the game a little smaller with the scrap I had, thought it would benefit me when transporting the game too.


I’m a Texas fan but didn’t graduate from UT, I got my degree from Texas State, 30 minutes south of Austin. On the other hand, my brother in-law is a HUGE fan and alumni of Texas so that’s why I painted the longhorns instead of the Bobcats. I plan on giving the set to my sister and brother in-law for x-mas/b-day this year. When we’re all packing up to go home from camping, i’m going to say…. Merry X-mas and Happy B-day!!! lol Plus it’s less stuff for me to pack to head home!! ;)


I used 1/2” Baltic Birch ply and 3/4” Popular, sprayed 4 coats of Minwax Polycrylic. I used Pre-mask and painted the logo.


Bought the bags off of Etsy.com









Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment