Saturday 27 October 2012

Brazilian Curly Cherry (Jatoba) Domino Box with Cherry Dominos



via LumberJocks.com RSS Feed - All Posts http://lumberjocks.com/projects/73310

Brazilian Curly Cherry (Jatoba) Domino Box with Cherry Dominos


I made this set for a guy who has a Cherry Game Table and wanted a Domino set to match. This set has, as all of my sets do, rare earth magnets in the lid and box that pull the lid shut with a snap at the end.This set also has Black Buffalo hide in the box floor. His initials are G.B. thus the GeeBee nickname. I do my inlays using a Milescraft Pantograph to do the engraving and at this point use Epoxy to fill them. It has worked really well thus far. I am still learning how to do woodworking and really got into the smaller woodworking projects to learn enough to do larger projects. Thanks for looking at my projects and hope you ejoy them as much as I enjoy making them, it’s a great hobby.








Crafty Puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment